Pages

Wednesday 27 February 2013

Puppies at the dog shelter


Sorry my post is a bit late this week, my mum came to visit so I was busy showing her around Malta (I'll put a post up about it over the weekend).


My housemate and I volunteer at a dog shelter on Monday mornings and this week there were two puppies there!!

They were soooo cute and playful. It was definitely a two person job to clean out their kennel, as one person had to keep them occupied so the other could clean.

When I'm away from home I miss my dog a lot. Visiting the shelter really helps, especially when I get lots of hugs.

  







The beautiful view of Marsaxlokk, on the walk to the shelter. In the Maltese language, 'x' is pronounced as 'sh' so it's pronounced 'Marsa-shlock'. Its a really pretty fishing village.







J :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to post any tips, questions or comments. Remember to leave the link to your blog if you have one!!