Pages

Friday 8 February 2013

Year abroad in Malta

I'm living in Malta!!

If someone had told me a year ago that I'd be living abroad I wouldn't have believed them.

It was a really spur of the moment decision to come out here. I was sitting in a revision lecture last march when we were told there were still some spaces left for a study year abroad in Malta. Me and the three friends I was with just looked at each other, this sounded like such a good idea. After the lecture we spoke to the guy in charge and he said that the places were ours if we wanted them. So in under two hours we had decided to move abroad for a year! This is something I never imagined myself doing, and it seemed  really out of my comfort zone, but with my friends by my side I couldn't wait to embark on this adventure. 

Less than six months later we moved to this beautiful sunny island and have loved every minute of it so far (apart from the coursework and exams but then that is the reason we're out here, so can't complain too much).

After living out here for just over four months we have grown to love it very much, I will definitely be sad to leave at the end and will come back to visit as often as I can. 


Valletta, Malta's capital city.


J :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to post any tips, questions or comments. Remember to leave the link to your blog if you have one!!