Pages

Saturday 2 March 2013

Mum comes to visit!!

Last weekend my mum flew over from rainy England for a Costa and some sun (and to see me). Living so far away makes me really appreciate my family so it was nice to spend some quality time with my mum.


First stop was a Costa at the airport for lunch and then back to my apartment, where I live with my three housemates. I then made the mistake of going into Zara - whenever I go into a clothes shop with my mum I end up spending lots of money - I brought two tops and a cute jumper with whales on. Time for a Millies cookies!!


On the Saturday we got the ferry over to Valletta and spent the day there.


On Sunday we had a picnic at the beach. I made a pasta salad for us to eat but I forgot the forks so we had to eat it with our hands!!

J :)

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I didn't know that story about the pasta salad!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to post any tips, questions or comments. Remember to leave the link to your blog if you have one!!