Pages

Saturday 4 May 2013

Coursework blues

Hi guys,

Sorry I've been a bit absent from my blog recently. It's that time of year when uni decides to give us the whole terms worth of work to do in just a few weeks. But then that's part of the student life, you learn to work hard and play hard and juggle each aspect of your life until you feel like a Jester. But hey, I love being a student and I'll be sad when I get to the end of my course. So for now here's a few pictures of what I've been up to during some much needed breaks from studying and I hope to fill you in on the details soon.

Been wanting one of these tops for a while!! Over Easter I saw a
'mathlete' one  in Primark that  I  wish I'd brought.


And just to prove that there has actually been some studying as well ;)

How have you been getting on with uni work? Any tips for fellow students?

J :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to post any tips, questions or comments. Remember to leave the link to your blog if you have one!!