Pages

Sunday 19 May 2013

Nearly there

So i'm nearly at the end of my university experience in Malta. In five days there will be no more presentations and the last coursework will be in (I hope) and I can enjoy the last six weeks in the sun.

However in those five days I've got to finish two essays, write a report and do one or maybe two presentations. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

So for everyone else who's out there trying to get through the last few days of uni or just in general need of motivation, here's a few songs that might help.

If you like these two songs, check out Art of Dying:




And of course Survivor's Eye of the Tiger performed by the lovely Jensen Ackles aka Dean from Supernatural:


All video rights belong to those who uploaded the videos to YouTube and/or as outlined on YouTube by the video up-loaders.

I haven't added videos to a post before so I hope they work OK. Let me know if there's any problems viewing them.

Good luck with all your exams and coursework!! We're nearly there!!

J :)









No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to post any tips, questions or comments. Remember to leave the link to your blog if you have one!!