Pages

Wednesday 10 July 2013

Who says you can't go home

It's all over!!!

I flew back to England on Wednesday, which means that my study year in Malta has now finished. I had mixed feelings about coming home. I was excited to see everyone again, but at the same time I was really sad to leave. I had an amazing time in Malta with some great friends and I'll cherish the memories we made out there. 

It's strange how things change but also stay the same. I felt like a different person leaving Malta, compared with when I arrived, but as soon as I got home it was like I never left, and it was all just a dream. Does any one else get that?



I don't know what this summer may bring as I haven't really made any plans yet, but I can't wait to find out!!

Also what is going on with the weather?! It's actually been really nice!!

J :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to post any tips, questions or comments. Remember to leave the link to your blog if you have one!!