Pages

Thursday 4 February 2016

Fat Mum Slim's photo a day challenge | January 2016

This month I decided to take part in Fat Mum Slim's photo a day challenge. I really enjoyed coming up with ideas to match each days prompt, as well as seeing what other people were posting. I posted my pictures to Instagram with #fmsphotoaday, but you can also post them to the Facebook group.

Here's a selection of the photos I came up with:

Left to right: Black + White (day 1); Simplicity (day 26); Faceless (day 17); Close-up (day 14); Flat Lay (day 30); Telephone (day 27)

In doing this challenge, I found a great community of people all taking part, whether they were posting every day, or just the odd one here and there. I set myself the goal of creating a photo for every prompt in January and I'm quite pleased with the outcome. (I've been showing my pictures to anyone who'll listen!) Although I won't be posting every day now, I will continue to check the hashtag on Instagram and will occasionally follow the prompts.

Check out my Instagram to see what photos I came up with for the other days. If you've been taking part in this challenge, leave your username in the comments below so I can have a nosy at your pictures!

J :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to post any tips, questions or comments. Remember to leave the link to your blog if you have one!!